<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>One Earth | Iona DeMaudesley | Favorites</title>
	<link>https://weare.one-earth.global/members/iona/activity/favorites/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://weare.one-earth.global/members/iona/activity/favorites/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed of Iona DeMaudesley&#039;s favorites.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 05:32:20 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39504a728ab8b180a1596f1401e97e99</guid>
				<title>Julie King posted an update: We are excited to announce our new partnership with the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://weare.one-earth.global/activity/p/18042/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jul 2021 02:56:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We are excited to announce our new partnership with the Association of National Tourism Offices (ANTOR) based in the UK and representing 60 members.<br />
<a href="https://bonailie.one-earth.global/2021/07/28/bonailie-and-antor-partnership-announced/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://bonailie.one-earth.global/2021/07/28/bonailie-and-antor-partnership-announced/</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d64dd36e31bc8272556507908d2bab8</guid>
				<title>Dominic Butler posted an update: Getting familiar with this platform and I have to say that I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://weare.one-earth.global/activity/p/17849/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Jul 2021 10:30:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Getting familiar with this platform and I have to say that I am blown away!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93d73b8f6970d080f4fc4686175fe237</guid>
				<title>Iona DeMaudesley posted an update: RUnning a Community Session Q&#038;A!</title>
				<link>https://weare.one-earth.global/activity/p/11757/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Oct 2020 10:18:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>RUnning a Community Session Q&amp;A!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>